CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
# 130 - 10691 Shellbridge Way,
Richmond, British Columbia,
Telephone Toll Free 1- 877- 599 - CAFP (2237) or (604) 248 -0215
Fax (604) 270-3644
Our mission is to promote professional excellence, personal development, and to facilitate alliances leading to excellence in our industry.
We recognize that there are students, training or studying foodservices at various institutions that do not have a Student CAFP Branch, so they do not have opportunities for professional development and networking.
CAFP has created an opportunity to bring the association benefits to these students!
The "Student Member - At - Large" Membership
Help us bring the association benefits to students in foodservices-related disciplines while strengthening our membership for the future.
Benefits of Student MAL membership
- Access to CAFP National Website
- Access to CAFP National Membership Roster
- Access to Education sessions via Webex events
- Attendance at Branch meetings across Canada , if travelling in the area
- National and Regional Newsletters
- Complimentary subscription to the Atlantic Restaurant News, Ontario Restaurant News or Pacific Prairie Restaurant News
- Complimentary subscription to the Foodservice and Hospitality Magazine
If you know a student in our industry that would enjoy being part of CAFP as a Student MAL, please encourage him or her to apply.
If you would be interested in joining this dynamic branch, please click here to apply online.