CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
At the 1999 National Conference, the CAFP National Board of Directors unanimously supported the creation of a new award to be called the " CAFP Award of Food Service Excellence".
The Award will be presented at the annual Conference host city or geographic area.
The recipient will be a resident of the Conference host city or geographic area.
The selection Committee will be comprised of 3 members from the host Branch and 2 members from the National Executive. The National Award Chair will coordinate the selection process.
Specific criteria for the Award of Food Service Excellence are:
- Will have entrepreneurial vision
- Will display strength of character
- Will have documented community involvement
- Will be a team builder
- Will have energy and enthusiasm
- Will be dedicated to the Food Service Industry
- Will have demonstrated successful financial operation(s)
- May or may not be a member of CAFP