CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
CAFP is committed to personal and professional growth of its membership and building credibility for the foodservice industry through networking, education, and the provision of our professional designation.
- We are a national association of diverse professionals united by our dedication to lifelong learning.
- We are committed to providing our members with opportunities for fellowship, recognition and personal growth.
- Our activities focus on networking and education, offering benefit to individual Professional and student members, and ultimately all foodservice industry stakeholders.
- To enhance the prestige of the food service profession through raising standards of service.
- To promote education in the industry and increased opportunities for youth to train for the food service profession.
- To promote research in food service and nutrition.
- To promote through good fellowship and personal association new opportunities for increased management efficiency and exchange of professional information.